"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, January 8, 2018

Wedding Quilt Top Finished

Finished the wedding quilt top and found a wide backing in my stash for it.   Backing is white with black floral sprays on it and 108" wide.  So no piecing required to put it together....YEAH!  At this point I'm figuring that I will bind the quilt with blue.  Haven't decided though if it will be a single blue print, or a scrappy blue binding.  Got enough that I could do either one.   And once I get it back I'll put it on my bed and then try to count how many different fabrics were used in making it.



Gratitudes:

1. For a few days of warmer weather during the rain yesterday evening and before the next cold front comes through.

2. For wonderful, unexpected surprises coming in the mail.

4 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

It's a beautiful top, Moira. Have fun quilting it.

Joyce Carter said...

It is just beautiful! I am sure they will love it.

Farm Quilter said...

Beautiful quilt top! I'm looking forward to seeing how you quilt it. My vote would be for a scrappy blue binding - scrappy binding just make me smile.

Anonymous said...

It's a beauty! Lucky on that backing, too. I hope this is a couple that will wear it out together. =) Be good to be warm a few days before freezing again!