"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Final 2017 Progress

Made progress on several more projects while out here in Phoenix.

Got the sections for my mini swap quilt for the Modern Quilt Guild.   Will press and trim them to their 2.5" size once i'm back home again.


















Put these 6" blocks together.   They were one of my many UFO's and as best as I and friends can date them, are from a swap back in 1998.  I've got 5 more blocks, 4 of which will be used for the corners of the first border.   Remaining border will be the same WOW that I used for the corners on the top and bottom rows.   And then a final border will be a green 30's print.



 And I finished off this small Cross-body purse that is my last Christmas gift for the year.   It will be mailed off with the other gifts for my friend and her family this coming week.

Gratitudes:

1. Wonderful weather while I was out here.

2. Hopefully an ok forecast for when I'm driving home (once back into Texas)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great bag! 2.5"??? Those things are going to be SO tiny! I like the sampler. Was that a swap Fran and I did? At least one of those baskets look familiar. Your plan for it is great. Keeping or selling?