"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Arizona Shop-Hopping, Part 3

Part three of my shop-hopping ...... all shops here in the Phoenix area.

First up was a stop by the west-side 35th Ave Sew & Vac.  Almost everything I bought was on sale.  The two fruit fabrics were the only ones not on sale.  Those will be used in "lemon meringue" pie and "key lime" pie potholders.  the upper left fabric is a beautiful plum with gold tracing on it.  The bottom is an ombre that goes from dark to light.



 Then there was a selection of wonderful tans and creams for my background fabric stash.





















Next up was a brief stop at Three Dudes Quilting.  More for the background stash.   Love the one that is in the upper left with the ladies silhouettes.















Then came one final stop at SAS.  Didn't find the batiks I was looking for, but did find more for the background fabric stash.  The piano and cardinal prints have plans already percolating for them in my head.

Meanwhile, notice a theme behind my purchases?   LOL

Gratitudes:

1. That the dog who I'm pup-sitting didn't get sick when she used my bra for chew toy (and chewed a chunk out of)......sigh.......

2. for this beautiful weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Jealous of the weather! 2. Poor puppy and poor you! 3. Theme seems to be backgrounds. LOL I liked the ladies, too. Had to enlarge to see it. You found some great ones, that's for sure. Sorry I sent you back to SAS for nothing! I'm unearthing scraps and things here, and a few are batiks. I am sad your time is almost at an end. What did you do about mail delivery this time?

Paige said...

Lovely additions to your stash! I particularly like that green!