"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Weekend Progress

I've been able to finish off 2 rows this weekend.    My current plan is to make this to look masculine so that I can donate it for a boy somewhere.   Top row was made using the pattern from "Not Your Mama's Quilt Shop" in Plano.  Second one was from "Pieced Together" in Mesquite.







I've also made progress on the flamingo.  Now comes the more boring part of the project.
My plan is to dig out multiple WOW's and cut strips from them.  Then strip piece sections in multiples of 6 to make the second half of the quilt go faster.



Gratitudes:
1.  Safety this past Saturday as I drove 200 miles shop-hopping around the DFW metroplex for the 2017 Row by Row.

2. Support from my friends here as I deal with and work through some issues.



2 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

Great progress on your row quilt - some boy is gonna love it! Your flamingo is fabulous...can't wait to see what you do with it! Praying for you and your "issues"!!

Anonymous said...

Cute rows! Are you going to make all vehicle rows on it? Flamingo is looking good. A lot of shops here are closed today anyway.