"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

It's Quilted!

My row-by-row is now quilted and I've put the side borders onto it!  All that is left is to get it bound and a label put onto it....woohoo.  

My aim is to get it turned in on Saturday, hopefully at Pieced Together (where I basted the swan quilt last weekend).   If they have a winner before I can get there, then I'll be checking with others that are further away to figure out where I can turn it in.

The quilt is approximately 80" or so long by approximately 46" wide (guestimating on this one...lol).

Three big chunks of scrap batting were used up in quilting it, and the backing came from the stash (and there are still 4 yds of it left!).

Gratitudes:
1. I'm almost done with this!

2. I get to go out to dinner with 50-yr long friends tonight.  Am looking forward to seeing them tonight.

No comments: