"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Final Choices for Business Name....

I'm down to two final choices for the 'formal' name of my business.   I'll use it on order paperwork (invoices, etc), business cards, etc.

The choices are -

--- Moira's Quilted Creations

and

--- Moira's Sewn to Own

I like both of them, the first one obviously refers to my quilts and all that encompasses.   While the second one is more encompassing of all that I do and is more catchy in how it sounds.

My plan is to make a decision this week and then I can start working to get a blog for the business, business cards and the paperwork design ironed out.

Still thinking about a logo as well.

Definitely a learning process through all of this, but that is a good thing.

Gratitudes:

1. Friends and coworkers who help me think through things like this name change.

2. For the opportunity to grow in my pattern designing and commissioned quilting.

4 comments:

Jo said...

I like sewn to own...it's catchier, I think it stands out more than quilted creations. Run with it!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing what you choose, and what kind of logo you might make. =)

Candi said...

Have you decided yet? If not, "Quilted Creations " sounds professional, really nice. Hugz:)

Candi said...

But.....Sewn T Own, is really cute and catchy:)