"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Next Projects Up

Several projects coming up that I'll be working on at the same time as the commissioned teddy bear quilt.   Old and one long planned.........

The old one is a pineapple block table topper.   The top was put together 5 or more yrs ago, but then never finished.  Blocks originated from a friend in an online group that I'm in,  The same fabric that is in the center of the pineapple blocks is what is being used for the back.   It will be bound in more of the dark brown.

Also old, but need to be done is me getting back to working on the scrub tops that are cut out here ready to be sewn up.  That tote needs to be brought downstairs so that I'll work on them in between other things.

The second project, and the new one, is a planned butterfly hanky quilt.   I'll be using hankies from my paternal Grandmother.   The butterflies will look like the ones you can see here - butterfly quilt.  The green fabric below is what I'm planning to use for the background of the quilt.   This will be one that I send out to have quilted.


 Gratitudes:

1. I have an office with a window in our new place.

2. All of the UFO quilt tops that I've found all fit into one tote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An office with a window! Lucky you - hope it looks out on something pretty. The move is finished? It's good to see the Pineapple top finished - small blocks! Oh, yeah. The tops. LOL I'm sure she'll be wondering soon. I'm looking forward to seeing the start of the butterflies!