"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Been working on little bits of this and that this week.   I've trimmed all the t-shirt blocks for the next commissioned quilt down to the right size.   6 of them I need to sew additional fabric to top and bottom in order to bring them up to the full size.     I've also trimmed one t-shirt to the right size for a pillow for the same customer.   Next up for this quilt is to start taking apart the ties that I'll need for the alternate blocks in the quilt.


Then yesterday and today I put together these four needlebooks.   Two of them feature little cross-stitch pieces that I made many years ago (back in the late 80's.....), and the other two feature squares from a panel I'd picked up 12-18 months ago.   At least one of these will be used a Christmas gift.  =)  

Next up to be worked on:

-- center block of the commissioned quilt

-- start the quilting on my contest quilt

-- draw up the pattern for my stretching art quilt so I can get started on making it

-- finish the last F2F block for the month of November.   Have the fabrics, but need to decide what pattern I'm going to use for it.

Gratitudes:
1. Remaining bloodwork came back and my cholesterol came back at the bottom end of normal - way lower than it has been at any point in the last 30 yrs......eating right does help.  =)

2. It's getting easier to eat the way I need to in order to feel good.

No comments: