"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Test new designs

Saw a block design on some blog that I can't remember now, but I sketched it out so that I could take and play around with it.  My intent was to not only make one for me, but to use if for some of my F2F blocks for the remaining months.

Well I've done that, but in doing so have realized that I can not PP the entire block section because I don't have paper that big......lol.   So I'll be PP'ing the triangular section and then adding the strips to them.  

The fun part will be in "squaring" up the triangle sections to the block.

Gratitudes -
1. Unexpected checks in the mail.

2. Insurance here is active on 9/1....I'll be able to get in and see someone about the platelets and the itching and edema that is driving me crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, great design! I look forward to seeing it in real fabric. Unexpected check? Hey, I wish I'd get one of those! LOL The first is coming up fast!

Nancy in IN said...

Hope you are feeling better; you can see doc on Thursday.
Interesting block. How big are you making the?