"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, August 29, 2016

2 rows forward.....1 row back

Oh wait that was steps in the original.....lol.   Altho in this case I'm feeling like it is very apt.

Putting together the top for my contest quilt has meant very carefully putting together the alternating rows of sashing and blocks so that everything goes together ok.....well it didn't work quite like I'd thought it would yesterday.....I still ended up with a boo-boo and frog-stitching on the horizon to fix it.   Can you find the oops?

Planning on finding some fairy frost when I'm out row-hopping this coming weekend so I can get this finished and then get it quilted.   As I look at it, I need to also replace the light green at the bottom because those sashing sections can hardly be seen, which won't work for inline voting in October.   So I need two colors of the fabric yet.....if only I could get my fabric room excavated!

Gratitudes:

1.  Swelling is down

2. Budget is looking better as I get closer to getting bills paid off.  =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To me, the green is more visible than the yellow up top. I did find the oops after careful searching. It doesn't look too bad, just one piece on the edge to take out and flip.