"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Finishes for the first week of June

School is coming to a finish and I'm still going crazy with everything going on.

Did tho manage to finish off a few things this week.

First up is the three leather knife sheaths that had been commissioned, including a hanging loop that can be switched between sheaths.

Next were two more mug rugs/snack mats.

And finally was the block for March in the layout that I finally decided to make.


 Gratitudes:

1. Brakes checked out ok on the car, a good thing before my road trip.

2. I've managed to just about make it through my list of to-do's for this weekend - a very good thing!

3. Only three more projects to grade and all of my grading for this semester will be over!








3 comments:

Nancy in IN said...

Great job. You must have a heavy-duty machine to sew leather.
Have a safe trip.Purdue here you come!!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful finishes! You worked hard all weekend. =) One more day and then the wheels hit the road! Are you leaving after school on Monday, or on Tuesday morning? Can't wait to see you again!

cityquilter grace said...

nice projects and finishes are always good....and i may have a commission job soon, will know for sure later this month.... ptl!