"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Voting in the Modern Quilt Design Challenge has started

Voting for your favorite block in the Modern Quilts Design Challenge has started.   And I'd love it if you'd vote for my block.

To vote, go to the following link and click on the vote button to vote for my block, or another if you like it better.  

http://a.pgtb.me/MfCtTr/h5Cj1?w=36927840&e=125377493


You will need a Facebook Account and need to be logged into it in order to vote.


Gratitudes:
1. I was able to make a big difference in one of my bills thanks to the stipend.

2. Beautiful, sunny day outside!

2 comments:

sophie said...

I came, I saw, I voted. I very much like your take on the Lemoyne star.

Anonymous said...

I posted it to one of my lists where I know some people like to follow these things. Hope you win!