"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Block

In honor of Veteran's and all those that have served in the military here in the US and for other countries around the world, I created this memorial wreath.   I hope you enjoy making it














Click here for the BOM Page and scroll down......

http://thequiltedsnail.com/bom2013-14.html



Gratitudes:

1. I'm thankful for all those in my life how have served in the military or are currently serving...

2. For the freedoms that I and others enjoy, that the military have fought for and won, often at the cost of their personal health and even lives.

3 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

I'm feeling dumb today. I can't find the link that has the pattern to the Nov. BOM.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yay! Now I can show mine on my blog - tomorrow. Can you believe this is almost finished?

dq said...

I love your wreath block, Moira. I also love what it represents.