"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fixed and finished!

Appliqued the Dresden Plate section down last night, and fixed the handle this morning.   Instead of redoing all of hte handle, I just redid the top section where I made the goof.

Everything is now sewn down to the block.   Only thing missing is the silver circle/washer for the blade.  But everyone in the swap will be adding their own once we receive them back.    I plan to add a circle of one that is metallic silver if I can find it....if I can't find it then I'll go buy some...lol.

Wnd even better - made it with one day to spare.....lol.
Gratitudes:

1. It's Thursday.  =)

2. Seeing one of my best friends and her family in just over 2 wks at the wedding of my niece.   Looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still think it looked fine the other way. LOL