"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, July 11, 2014

Finishes - Wedding quilt and one for Sunshine

I finished the wedding quilt for my nephew and his lovely bride earlier in the week but couldn't post pics of it because my computer was in the shop to see why it was overheating and shutting down.   Computer is back, so now I can actually post pics.

The wedding quilt finished out at 90" by 98"   I used extra wide muslin as the backing and gold/tan tonal print for the binding.   Label was written directly onto the backing of the quilt.   It will be delivered this weekend and I'll take more pics (and hopefully better ones) when it is delivered.

The last quilt completed is one for sunshine made from blocks that someone made with fabric that I sent and a few scraps of other fabrics.   It finished out at 48" square.

Gratitudes -
1. Computer is back and is working great again.
2. I get to spend time with my GF, her family and her new DIL this weekend.  =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The wedding quilt came out wonderfully well! And finished in time, AND in the same year, right? LOL Great job. I love the way you used those blocks for Sunshine. It looks planned!