"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, July 26, 2014

August block for the Block of the Month

The next week will be a little crazy as I get ready for the first day of school (teachers report back on 8/1, students on the 4th), have visiting family and friends, and still work extra hrs at the store.  

So I'm posting the BOM block for August a few days early.    This block is called "Ninja Star" because it reminded me of the metal stars that you see used in movies.

I hope you enjoy making it!

You can find the block located on this page of my website - http://thequiltedsnail.com/bom2013-14.html.

Gratitudes:

1. For the jobs that God has provided for me.

2. For the fun that I have when designing my quilts and sewing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like it. Now I can post mine tomorrow. =) Time to try out the next one, too.