"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Just a quick post about the BOM....

When I posted the latest block for my BOM, I had someone comment that they couldn't find the pattern for the block.     I tried to contact her but couldn't find an email address for her, so am writing this short post.

All patterns will be posted on the following link - http://thequiltedsnail.com/bom2013-14.html .   To find the block pattern, you should just have to click on the link above and then scroll down to the last link in the list of blocks.  

If the link does not show up then try reloading the page to see if that works better.       I do test the links to make sure that everything works correctly (the IT side of me....smile) before sending out messages saying the block has been posted, but know things can go screwy.   If all else fails send me an email with a way to contact you and I'll work with you to get the pattern.

Gratitudes:
1.  Friends who encourage me
2. summer vacation and time to sew!

No comments: