"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, May 25, 2014

More progress

Blocks completed yesterday have been pressed and trimmed to the proper 6.5" size.    Am thankful that I put the ruler I'm using for the trimming with the quilt because the blocks are going together w/o any problems.  =)

I've now got 7 rows sewn together and all but 23 blocks made - that's 157 blocks made out of the 180 I need for the quilt top.    Pic shows what it looks like so far.   =)   The top for the wedding quilt is now half done.

Getting this done quickly is starting to look doable - something I'm thankful for.

Gratitudes -
1. Time to sew once again.

2. A stash that I was able to pull most of the fabrics for this quilt from making it much more affordable for me.

No comments: