"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, January 13, 2014

Progress.............

Progress is slowly being made on a couple of long-term projects.    Twelve blocks have been made for the wedding quilt.   And 2/3's of the greens that are needed for the quilt have been rough cut to size in preparation to piecing the blocks. 

Have also managed to get three more blocks made for my batik garden series of blocks.   With these three finished I know have 21 blocks total made, none alike.   There are 18 that are in the yellow, orange or brown color families - those i'm going to set together in an on-point setting.   Am still think about what I want to do for the setting triangles in that layout.   Have to space these out because the pieces are so small.   For example, the center square of teh orange block has 27 pieces in it alone.  

Gratitudes:
1. thanks for the 'angel' who finished shoveling the snow berm at the end of the driveway so that I could move my car after Sunday's storm.
2. School has started back up after 5 snow days!

Gratitudes:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. This looks familiar. =) Love how everything is turning out!