"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quilting again.............

With the move last year, getting settled into the room that I'm renting and most everything I own (including 99% of my stash) being in storage I haven't been doing a lot of quilting since August 2009. And anyone who knows me, knows that is sooooooooooooo not normal for me. I did get Christmas gifts made, but that's not the same as quilting. =)

Well I can now say that I'm back to quilting and loving it. Have put together 4 tops for wallhangings from a group of blocks that one of the sunday school classes had done last year in church here in Tx. Got those quilted and the binding ready to be put on them. Have also put together a flannel quilt top for Sunshine (second one of a matching set), and three quilt tops from scraps that I inherited from an online quilt friend's stash after she passed away. The last three quilt tops will be donated to either Sunshine or Am. Heroes. Pics of the last three quilt tops and the Sunshine top are below.















Gratitudes:
1. All my supporting documentation made it by the Grace of God for the Woodrow Wilson Indiana Teaching Fellowship program that I've applied for.

2. I've got three days off from Joann's and have been having fun sewing!

No comments: