"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, September 19, 2008

An Award



Earlier this week I was surprised to find that I'd been awarded a Kreativ Blog Award for my blog. I'm honored to receive it. Thanks go to my quilting friend Susan for this honor. If you get a chance, check out her blogs - I love them. =) Almost as good as being with her.
The Rules of the Award are:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.

2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.

3. Nominate 5 blogs

4. Put links to the blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.


Took me awhile to decide what blogs I wanted to honor, so I'm just now getting to Steps 3-4 now. I love reading blogs and the ideas that come from them, but it's something that I don't have time for every day........ So here are the ones I've chosen:
Quiltville's Quips & Snips - I love reading Bonnie's blog and seeing the quilts she's making. Her scrap quilts inspire some of the work that I do.
Thoroughbreds and Threads - Diane is someone I've known on various quilt lists for almost 10 yrs. And we don't live that far away from each other in real life - one of these days we gotta get together! I have some of her great work in a round robin from several yrs ago.
msjanquilts - another friend for yrs from a couple of different quilt lists. We've also been in many online swaps. Love to read all that she posts about.
Quiltgranny's Shoe - Another quilting friend whose work in artquilts always challenges me to expand my horizons!
and last, but definately not least -
Daddy's Girl - Bekah is my niece and I love her dearly. And always love to see what she has posted. And hopefully one day soon I'll get the quilt I'm makin for her done.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Awww, thank you *so* much, you're too sweet! And I'm sure lookin' forward to having that quilt!! :)