"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, May 29, 2017

Holiday Weekend Progress

Three day weekend this week and that meant 3 days to sew and make progress on projects that have been in various stages of progress.

The first project I worked on was finishing up the origami swan blocks that were in progress.   That gave me a total of 65 blocks of which I need 42 for the commissioned quilt.
























Almost final layout for the commissioned quilt to the right.....still need to add one more column of blocks to it in order to get the right size, but have to do the final layout on my bed because I don't have room at the present where I do my sewing.  

Guess I need to clean this place up...lol.

Gratitudes:
1. For all of the service men & women that gave the ultimate sacrifice

2. For the families of those who never returned home.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those swans are gorgeous!

Moira said...

Thank you Andrea!

Anonymous said...

So not exactly a rainbow, but nice groupings. Lots of progress on the long weekend. Is the person it's for seeing these posts?