"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, April 13, 2017

It's coming!

Volume 15 of QuiltMakers 100 Blocks from Today's Top Designers will be released on May 2nd, just a little over 2 weeks away now.   The thrill of seeing my block designs in print never gets old for sure.



And there is a blog hop associated with the release that is always fun.   More info can be found on the blog hop by clicking on the logo below.


Gratitudes:
1. For the opportunity of having my block designs published.

2. For having a place to donate the fabric I no longer want where it will be available to others that will use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be here! Yay! Magazine! Don't forget to sign your page for me.