"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, January 12, 2017

My Fabric Room.......



.......Well in the fabric room at any rate.   I was feeling good enough over the weekend that I was able to finish getting totes and boxes moved for the present time so that I can actually get to them and find fabric.   Still more work to be done - downsizing my clothing stash, replacing boxes that some of the cottons are in and more organization.  But at least now I might have a chance of finding things instead of having to buy more fabric.

First pic is of the east wall - xerox boxes have cottons, small totes are a variety of supplies and projects.

Second pic is of the east wall.  Lots of stuff over on this side of the room.  Lots to go through.   The big totes you see in both pics contain either cottons or clothing fabric depending on which one.  The very two totes at the bottom right of the second pic (you can just see one of them) are my scraps.

Gratitudes:
1. Finding a good hematologist here in Dallas

2. Having a stash that enables me to sew even when I can't afford to buy what I need at the moment

1 comment:

swooze said...

If you need help folding, sorting and organizing let me jniw