"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Goals and Word for the Year

Over the years I've found that I work best when I keep a list of things that I need to get done.   Without the list I'll for get something for sure.  Over the years I've had many lists on paper, and I still use a composition book to keep a number of on-going lists of things that need to be done.

To help stay on track this year, I've also updated the Goals tab on my blog with what needs to be done this year.   Some are wants, some must-dos, but all of it is what I'm working towards for this year.

How do you stay on track with what you want/need to get accomplished?

And along these lines, I think my word for this year is Growth.  I want to grow my commissioned  business to where it is a steady business year round.   I want to grow my designing to where I'm not only designing but actually putting them up for sale as finished patterns.  And I want to continue to grow my skills as a quilter.   It till be interesting to see how I accomplish that.

What are you wanting to accomplish this year?

Gratitudes:
1. A good time with my parents over Christmas.

2. A good job to go back to this year.

1 comment:

Nancy in IN said...

My word is learn. I have much to learn in machine quilting--patience is at the top.
Learn to finish or get rid of -- look at my sewing room!
Learn to listen to those who know.
You are doing very well in your new place.