"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, December 5, 2016

T-shirt Quilt Top Finished

Finished the commissioned t-shirt quilt and really like how it came out.
The cornerstones were cut from the tie sections.  Final tacking (of the collar and name tag) on the shirt block will be done after the quilt is quilted.  Binding will be in the same dark grey as the sashing strips.

Next up - find my totes of backing fabrics so I can pull fabric for the backing from them.    Thursday evening I plan on pin-basting it and then will have a quilting marathon over the weekend.

Gratitudes:
1. Cold temps may be coming down here, but no snow or ice is on the horizon.

2. Fun at my small group Christmas party yesterday!

No comments: