"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Progress on the t-shirt quilt

Finished all of the quilting on the latest t-shirt quilt this evening.   Yippee!

Have a few things left to finish up and it will totally be done -

  • Clip what seems like a bazillion threads (front and back)
  • Make the binding for the quilt
  • Sew the binding to the quilt
  • Hand-sew the binding down
  • Add a label on the back of the quilt
  • and finally, add the name tag to the white shirt block.
My aim is to get it done by the weekend, and then in the mail on Monday back via priority mail to my customer.  =)


Gratitudes:
1. Got a great end-of-yr gift from work today.   

2. A job that I like and am happy at, and that I'm appreciated in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it all over but the shouting? =) It looks amazing.