"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, October 10, 2016

Sewing again.

Now that the reunion is over and I'm back home, I've been able to get back to sewing and quilting.   The quilt for the design contest is basted.....but I may have to redo it because I think I forgot to press the top first............sigh...........at least tho I have an idea on how I'm going to quilt it.

Over the last week I've been able to get another couple of blocks designed and sample blocks made of the patterns.   Now to get busy and start working on the patterns for them.  





























I also worked up a bunch of extra blocks that will be used as fillers on future American Hero quilts.



Gratitudes:
1. Eczema is better and totally driving me demented at the present.

2. Have a doc appt scheduled for this Friday to deal with the edema - next up dealing with what I think is low thyroid.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those extra blocks are just fun - really like the motion that stripe gives the pinwheel. Love your new designs, as you already know. Won't the quilting just flatten the quilt anyway, and then the washing shrink it a little so it won't matter that it wasn't pressed?

Nancy in IN said...

Love the new blocks. You are so creative. Glad reunion went well. My granddaughter, age 10, has Eczema. I wish I knew how to help. Did you get when you were young?
Keep up the great work. Glad your job is going well.
n