"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, October 10, 2016

Reunion recap............

Had a great time with my my 40th reunion 9 days ago.    Loved seeing friends from school that I hadn't seen in 30 yrs for the most part.   So thankful tho to be friends with a good number of them through FB.  Did make it to the one quilt store in my hometown and came home with a number of goodies....alright a lot of goodies 'cause they had a sale on precut FQ's.  =)

A few reunion pics are below.  First two are of the four of us who were best friends all the way through school starting in Jr High.  (I'm on the left in first one and the right in the second one.)   The last pic shows all of those that were there from the class of 1976.  =)

Gratitudes -

1. Life long friendships.

2. Beautiful weather for the trip.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How big was your graduating class? I'm surprised to see such a small group. If mine were the same, I guess it wouldn't matter if I ever went, because there would only be ten people out of our 422 showing up! I love seeing those wonderful colors, and that license plate is too cute!