"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, September 8, 2016

F2F Blocks Received

In the F2F swap each person receives blocks one month out of the year and September is my month.  

I chose colors of red, blue and gold on a background of either white or cream.   I will be using the blocks that I receive, along with blocks that I have here, to make a couple of American hero quilts.

The first three blocks arrived yesterday from Claire in France and are lovely!


Gratitudes:

1. For a new doc's office that isn't giving up on trying to get records from my doc in WY

2. for the hope that this edema will eventually ease as either I find a doc who knows how to treat it or the temps get cooler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad they arrived safely ^^