"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Finished up 10 more of these blocks....making a total of 15 that I have finished.   And now I'm trying to figure out how many more I need to make before starting to put them together.  

Only problem is I'm not sure what layout I want to make with them.....

First one would definitely be the easiest and quickest.   Just a few more of the pieced blocks (7) and once the alternate blocks are cut I could put it together.

Layout 2 and 3 are similar except for the centers of the alternate blocks.   #2 would have various colored solid print for the centers.   And #3 would have more of the 4 patches, leading to the white squares being highlighted in them.

Part of me says to take the easy way and just do the solid squares as alternates, but part of me is intrigued by the third layout........

What say you?

Gratitudes:
1. Chemo didn't hit me so hard this weekend.

2. Weather is lovely this weekend after the storm in the middle of hte week.  =)

4 comments:

Jo said...

I like the second one best.

I also love your bible quote, it's a good one for all of us!

cityquilter grace said...

personally like the 3rd option...but that's just me...might have to try and see for sure...

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time translating a schematic into fabric in my head. That said, I like two best. It gives variety and motion plus rest. To me #3 gets monotonous. However, what if you were to change the direction of the white squares in the alternate blocks? Yeah, I know. You didn't ask for yet another option. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I'd decide based on what you're going to do with it. If you're keeping it, do the third one, since it intrigues you. If it's a donation, do the first and move on. =) Or compromise and do the middle one. LOL But really, it isn't like you don't have plenty more to do.

I'm so happy to hear that this weekend wasn't so hard, and that the weather is being milder.