"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Commissioned Quilt Finished and shipped!

Finished the Commissioned t-shirt and matching pillows  this week.   And they've been shipped off to their new home.  Just waiting now to hear how my customer likes them.

Front -











Back -

















Remaining pillows-





Gratitudes:
1. State Skills USA competition is almost here and done.

2. PT jobs that can be worked at home.




3 comments:

swooze said...

Hope you are doing well. Enjoy seeing your lovely projects.

Anonymous said...

I missed the pillows! How did that happen? Loved seeing you link up on Angie's post. =)

Angie in SoCal said...

Love that quilt! My color. I'm sure the customer is going to be thrilled with it. The pillows are just the right accompaniment. Thanks for sharing at WIPs Be Gone.