"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Continuing on......

Two more sections pieced for this test section on the contest entry block, which may turn out to be my entry if I can't find a darker shade to use this weekend when I hit the quilt shops in Casper and Cheyenne.

I like everything about it except the lightness of the top row..........ah well, I may have to learn to like that....lol.

Piecing has been easy.   Sewing the columns together a bit more fiddly than hard in order to keep everything lined up correctly.    Nice though to see the idea I had for this one coming to fruition.

Gratitudes:
1. Tax return is in the bank account and I've been able to pay off the next credit card!

2. I have a short week at school (albeit for 3 doc appt's) to get errands done in the "big cities" of Wyoming this weekend and the weather is supposed to be good.  =)

2 comments:

Nancy in IN said...

Quite a project. Your engineering is coming out for sure.

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten up the nerve to file my taxes yet. =P Love the block, just as it is. Don't think you need a color change at all, but I'm not the one who has to be happy with it. Best of luck shopping.