"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, January 24, 2016

T-shirt Quilt Underway

I've gotten the commissioned T-Shirt quilt underway this weekend.   Two rows of the back have been completed and I've got 5 more shirts prepped.   Had to stop tho and make more of the sashing so that I can continue to put the back together.   Once I've completed more sashing I'll prep more shirts.  =)  Have 24 WOF strips cut and ready to sew - that'll be enough to do this side and part of the front side.   Will be sewing more sashing in the not-so distant future.

First two rows of blocks and sashing are shown here......quilt is laying the long-wise direction of my queen sized bed and laps over both ends by a couple of inches.  By the time the sides are done it will be about 110 inches long.

Gratitudes:

1. Got a good hematologist in Casper, thankful for that.

2. Had a good drive to and from Casper for my appt - not always true in the winter weather here!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the back? I thought it was the front! It still looks great, though. =)

barbara woods said...

I have to do one for my grandson when he gets some more shirts to me, don't think 3 will do it so reading your progress