"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Contest Block Posted - Please vote for me =)

Finished up my block entry and got it entered into the contest with two hrs to spare last night.   Was the last person to get a block entered into this month's contest.

The monthly contests are decided by popular vote.   So I would love it if you would vote for my block.

To do so, you would need a facebook acct (and be logged into it) and then open up the Modern Quilt Block Challenge website page.  

Voting runs the 11th through the 14th of November.

Thanks in advance for anyone that votes for my block!   It truly is appreciated.



6 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

Love yours!!! I voted for your gorgeous block :)

Anonymous said...

If a person isn't logged in, a pop-up window comes up with a log-in. Sadly, I don't have one! But I got my friends to go see if they wanted to vote. I was happy to see you gain a few more.

Nancy in IN said...

I couldn't find where to vote. I will try again. Love the block.

Nancy in IN said...

Quest what; I found by scrolling down. Yours looked the best to me. Many were too busy for me. Love the pattern. Where is the pattern? Looks difficult.

Sally said...

I voted! I must say, there are some pretty stunning blocks in the contest but I do like your's best! Way to go Moira

Joanne in LI.NY said...

I love the block, how do we get the pattern itself? I only had time to vote for your block, didn't investigate whether the pattern is posted.