"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Well Phooey...............

So much for making progress on a project before heading to work.    Well actually I have made progress on the swap block I'm making, but realized as I was pinning the portions to be appliqued on that I'd made a boo-boo in color placement in one part of the block.  

Net result is that I'm going to have to redo the handle on the rotary cutter "stem" for the dresdan plate flower.  Can you see the boo-boo?

Phooey........deciding on the handle color took forever.   ........lol..........  Oh well, will remake that section tonite when I get home from school.

Gratitudes:

1. Voice is about 80% back to normal.

2. I have jobs that pay the bills, even if they leave me exhausted at the end of a buay holiday shopping day in the store.

3 comments:

Ann T. said...

Oops, good luck tonight. You still have a couple of days, though. 31 days this month. HAHA

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Love the colors. Much more than I love mine. LOL I came to look for a picture of the completed 2014 BOM. Can't remember if you posted one, though.

dq said...

I am so sad for you, Moira. You'll make it. If it gets down to the wire, just photograph it even if the applique' is not yet finished. No one will ever know. Just take the pins out for the photo (ha ha).