"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thinking about possibilities....

.....for changes to the pink/turquoise blocks so that they aren't quite so prominent compared to the other blocks.   I'd like to keep them in there because I know who made them and would like something from her on the front...........and not just in the label on the back.

One thought I've had is to add WOW triangles to each block after frog-stitching the groups.    Finished block to look something like what is shown in the middle of this pic.   blocks could be arranged in multiple ways so the spacer sections would not all be the same.  

What i'm not sure tho is if the turquoise settles down to a more 'decorous' level....lol.  

How do you think the possibility looks?

Gratitudes -

1. beautiful weather
2. A God who knows what is happening in my life even when i have no clue about what will happen in the future.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I like that. A LOT! It really works.