"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, July 25, 2014

Binding strip quilts finished

The binding strips and COC strips that I sewed together a couple of days ago became two donation quilts for Sunshine Quilts, and nope I didn't quite use all of the green binding up.   All fabric in the quilts, with the exception of the border fabrics were from scraps.   The borders were two pieces from my stash that were less than 1/2 yd in length.

Still have blues/purples/blacks, and reds/pinks/orgs/browns/yellows in the leftover bindings to use up.   Am thinking about what I want to do with them.  

Gratitudes:
1. Found some great bargains at the goodwill sale today.
2. My parents are due to arrive tomorrow for a short visit, followed by a visit from friends from Phx on the 5th.

No comments: