"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Updated fabric requirements

I've gone through and figured the amounts of fabric needed for the blocks in the new BOM.

Blocks
Background (should be the same that is used in the setting blocks) - 2 yards
Color 1 - 1 1/2 yards
Color 1a - 1 FQ (this should read darker than color 1, but be in the same color family)
Color 2 - 1 1/2 yards
Color 2a - 1 FQ (this should read darker than color 1, but be in the same color family)
Color 3 - 1 FQ, (this will be used as an accent, and should go with color 1 and 2)

Note:  I've purposely estimated on the high side because I don't know the width of any yardage that people may use for this nor can I guarantee that they will make the blocks in the way that I say cut the fabric.   So rather than have them run short if using yardage, I've chose to estimate high.

Gratitudes -
1. Being able to spend some time with my niece this morning before she moves 3 hrs away.
2. Being able to creative pursuits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm just going to scrap it up anyway!