"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, October 31, 2011

QuiltMakers Blog Hop is coming!



The Blog hop in celebration of the release of QuiltMakers 100 Blocks, V. 4 is coming next week. I'll be giving away a copy of the magazine to someone who makes a comment to celebrate my block being included in the magazine (will be shipped from QuiltMaker), so be sure to come back and visit on Thursday next week! Click here - http://quiltmaker.com/100 blocks

Meanwhile, don't forget to check out all of the other blogs that will be showcased next week. =)



Gratitudes -
1. For having signed up for Student Health Insurance with the troubles I'm having with my knee.
2. For my knee feeling somewhat better (part of the time at any rate) with the PT exercises and icing.

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

congrats again moira, well deserved.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cool. I didn't realize it was everyone who was in the magazine! I just found out Heidi of Friday Night Sew-In has a block in there, too.