"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

More quilts from Terry's legacy of scraps

Last year I inherited oodles of scraps from a friend who was a part of one of my online quilt groups. It has been my pleasure to make quilts from those scraps that are being donated to a couple of different groups in her honor. Over the last couple of weeks I've finished up quilt tops from the strings she had collected and from a whole bunch of 2" squares that she had saved. Pics of these quilts are below -





















n addition, knowing that I won't have as much time to sew & quilt once I'm in school this fall, I've started working on Christmas gifts for this year. And have finished up three of them so far. Below are teasers of what I've been working on. =) Have fabric for three more and will be working on them next.....




Gratitudes -
1. for the gift of quilting friends
2. for the gift of being able to bless others through the quilts that I send to sunshine and American Heroes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tops. I just know something is going to AmHero, and it will be so welcome! I have to get back to that this summer.