"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Progress has been made!

Lazy day today since I don't have to go into the store until 6 pm tonite. =) As such, I've finally been able to make visible progress on the commissioned t-shirt quilt today. Have gotten the center of the quilt back pieced. At this point the quilt back measures 73" long by 72" wide. Have to wait to add the border fabric until I know what size the front will piece to. Next up is trimming the t-shirt fronts down to managable sizes so I can the quilt front together.

Have also managed to finish a donation quilt this week as well. The maple leaf blocks were sent to me by Jane, and the strip set blocks in the setting blocks were from the orphan blocks I inherited from Terry D.

Next up on the horizon, other than finishing off the commissioned quilt that is, is to work on the two commissioned projects for my land lady, finish off the purse that I am making myself, and continue with the projects (baby quilts, etc) that I have ready to make and then sell. Also have a tablerunner that I need to get made before the 20th of March.

Gratitudes:
1. One week down in my wait for the outcome of last weeks interview in IN.
2. The wonderful spring weather we've had here in N. Tx this week.

No comments: