"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Planning ahead............

One of the things I am working on getting better at this year is actually working on Christmas gifts throughout the year instead of waiting till Oct/Nov to start. One nice thing about working PT for Joann's is that I have been able to score some awesome deals on fabric that I'll use to make gifts for birthdays and Christmas this year. =)

Have finished up two fleece scarves so far. Not sure who they will be for or whether I'll list them for sale. Still thinking about that. Still plan on adding more lace to the bottom scarf in the pic, but that won't take long to do. Will get that tomorrow when I go into work and finish the final work on the scarf this weekend. =) Have several more pieces of fleece to work on and am thinking of cool things to do with them. =)

Gratitudes:

1. Extra hrs at work and for unemployment being extended.
2. For progress made on the commissioned t-shirt quilt.