"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Monday.....

Am still waiting to get feedback from the in-person interview I had on the 10th for a perm job here in the Dallas area. And while it seemed to go ok to me, the longer I end up waiting for a response the more I wonder if I totally stunk in it and the only news that I'll get will be a rejection. Ugh................ I'm continuing to wait on and trust in God, and know that He will always supply my needs even when I have no earthly idea of how he is going to do so. Am still waiting to hear back on the job possibility in Northern Illinois. Hoping that it hasn't evaporated as well.............

This past Friday I got my car back finally after almost $9400 worth of work was done to it. Thank goodness for insurance - esp. since it's the other guy's insurance that is going to have to pay for it!

Have been continuing to work on getting UFO's finished up. But will write about them in the next post.

And last but not least, thanks go to my niece Bekah for the KreativBlogger award that she gave me last week! I appreciate the thoughts!

Gratitudes:
1. For Gods mercy and grace that he pours out on all of his children.
2. For my car being repaired and back home. And for the insurance that will be paying for the repairs.

No comments: